Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Summit:
-Advancing Analyst Capabilities through Automation, Augmentation, AI and other Emerging Technologies
-Leveraging Commercial Solutions to Enhance GEOINT Capability and Reduce Cost
-Applying GEOINT to Deliver Kinetic and Non-Kinectic Targeting Solutions to Commanders Worldwide
- Creating Trusted Geospatial Intelligence Partnerships in a Rapidly Evolving World
-Mapping Earth's Polar Regions
-Solving the Big Data Challenge in GEOINT
At Our Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
- - Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Geospatial Intelligence Community.
- - Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies in commercial geospatial technologies.
- - Impact: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and will receive a pre-Summit questionnaire for precise questions and subject matters you would like our speakers to address.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports the IC, DoD, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2019 GEOINT Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus here: HERE
Participating Organizations at last year’s Summit:
NGA, NRO, Esri, Percipient.ai, Battlespace, Department of State, MarkLogic, Presagis, The HDF Group, CCRi, Spatial Networks, CIA, Earth-I, VATC, Harris Corporation, Mapbox, Inc., NeWave Solutions, Earthcube, Skyline Software, USGS, Systems, Venntel, Inc, SOSi, Hexagon Geospatial, L3 Aeromet, Heliospace, DLT Solutions, Northrop Grumman, DHS, Bluestone Overwatch, Inc., Diffeo, Army G-2, Cisco Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc
BlackSky Geospatial Solutions, Inc., FEMA, Octo Consulting Group, Radiant Solutions, VMware, GDMS, Modus Operandi, X-IO Technologies, Leidos, Radiant Solutions, MDA, Continental Mapping, DIA, X – IO, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Capella Space, Deloitte, Boeing Intelligence and Analytics, RAND Corporation, Fraym, BigBear, Inc., Oak Ridge National Laboratory, RAND Corporation, Youngstown St. University